Sunday, January 7, 2018

Disconnected

I won't be using Facebook, FB Messenger, Instagram and Twitter for a while. I would like to disconnect myself for the social media (except blogging 😉) because I've already been too dependent on it. Too dependent to the point that I entrusted my life on it. My happiness. Posted almost everything about me, leaving no privacy left for me. Will try to build a wall between me and my social media - and even my actual friends - and see who notices my absence. Will try my best to do this untill my birthday. If I succeed, then might extend a few days or weeks or even a few months more. It'll be hard but worth the try.

So if you're reading this, you'll be one of the special people who will be able to have an update from me using this Blog.


No comments: