Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jae Fen Yoon's Last blog

STILL TRYING
Posted last February 6, 2009 at 12:14 am

I'm still trying to find myself.Justify Full
I've been lost. Lost into nothingness. I thought I already knew myself. But I guess I was wrong.

Sorry to those people I hurt. Those people I left behind. Sorry to my family who had been awfully worried about me. Also, sorry for making you shed another tear, my little dark angel. Sorry.

But enough of it. Its now time to say thank you for always being there beside me. Thank you for the wonderful messages, though some of it broke my heart after realizing how much it causes you pain, but still, it only showed me that you love me now. Thank you.

To my brothers, the three J's of my life, Kuya Jawu, Ja and Jr. Thank you for the concern and sorry for making you worry about me.

To my mom, sorry for making you cry. Sorry if I gave you sleepless nights when i tried to run away.

But hope that you all understand that all I wanted is to find the "me" I used or supposed to be.

But here's what I can say for now, I am very thankful for having you all in my life and it made me love all of you more.

Jae Fen Yoon

http://jaefenyoon.blogspot.com/2009/02/still-trying.html

[Squall: This was his last post. Posted during the first 14 minutes of my birthday. This is the most wonderful gift that Jem had given me for the last 19 years I've known him. Just by reading the lines: "To my brothers, the three J's of my life, Kuya Jawu, Ja and Jr. Thank you for the concern and sorry for making you worry about me." and "I am very thankful for having you all in my life and it made me love all of you more." makes me want to cry buckets of tears again. Thank you for considering me as one of your brother. Thank you so much.

Shoti, I will always remember you. Specially those times that I needed someone to talk to and to share my thoughts. Thank you for listening and understanding my stupidity.

WTF, my eyes are all wet now and I can't see my monitor! ]

No comments: