Yesterday was the Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Penafrancia. Had a great day with my Peers.
I started working out at the gym together with Nikko, Mark, Ken, Jeff, Gayle and Donna. It was my first time to work out and it was a bit tiring. :D
After namin mag gym, diretso kami kina Jordan para maki fiesta! Kaen after ng GYM... Gutom kasi masyado! Ahahahaha! Then siyempre, inuman din kahit papano! There, we meet up with Nhong and Ayah, who just came back from Singapore for a few days.
Finally, its time to have some F-U-N! We went to the Carnival and rode our heart out! Ahahahahaha!
Rode the Ferris wheel for the 4th time, Round Up and Viking for the 3rd time! But this night was different because I have my Peer Friends with me!
Then nung naka uwi na ako, tambay muna sa kubo and nood ng movie. I was about to sleep nung maramdaman ko na makukuha ko na yung REWARD ko from INA... And I really did!
Thanks INA!
P.S. Secret muna yung reward! Update ko na lang kayo sa mga susunod na posts ko. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment