Sunday, January 20, 2013

Party Fever!

Okay, I must admit that I am a certified party fever!

Partying for me is nothing but an ordinary night out now. But this time, its different for two things. First is that its my first time to hang out with this group, and secondly, its about time that I finally managed to hangout with some workmates (of my same age group).

It only started with a joke, I was just trying to play with them with one of a Facebook Post by Zet (if I remember is correctly) and from there, I asked them if I can join the group for their night out. Gladly, was invited.

Though I was a bit late (cause I still went to Basilica for our Planning Meeting and meet with _______ at Starbucks), still managed to cope up with their pace in drinking and SINGING! Ahahahahahaha!








Thank you so much to Bon, Kae, Annalyn, Zet and Edwin for the invite and fun night! Oh yeah!

Alam na yung next date! ahahahahaha!


Photos Courtesy of Kae Perlas' Facebook Account.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank's for the jam! welcome to our group :)