For the past months, I am proud to say that I am actively participating with some of the affairs of the Penafrancia Basilica via Penafrancia Young Professionals (PYP), whom I recently joined!
Been helping the Association with their past activities, such as the Photo Exhibit, Living Rosary, Christmas Angel to name a few.
This year, I started with my commitment as a Member of PYP and as son of INA.
First stop, decorate the Andas (palanquin) on INA for Her Saturday Procession inside the Basilica Compound! We're the sponsor of the Saturday decoration and procession every third Saturday of the month.
Then after that, I attended the Anticipated Mass presided by Fr. Danilo Imperial, and was followed by the Procession. OMG, I lead the recital of the Holy Rosary! Cooool! Thanks to my prepared notes for the new Apostles Creed and Joyful Mystery. :D
Anyhow, here's some pics:
![]() |
| On going |
![]() |
| Right side done by me |
![]() |
| Right Side of the Andas |
![]() |
| Left Side of the Andas |
![]() |
| Front Side of the Andas done by me |
![]() |
| Me with my beloved INA |
Though I'm not quite satisfied of the results, twas manageable. What do you think?






No comments:
Post a Comment