Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top 10 People of My Life for July to September

As usual, its time for me to name the Top Ten People of My Life, this time, for the period of July to September 2012.

Not in any particular order.







Jonel C. San Diego

I owe him a lot for helping me realizing my life-long dream of owning a replica of our ancestral image of Nstra. Sra. de la Aurora. Not a single day passes without him texting or calling me just to have a little chit-chat with anything about Pagsasanto. Now, I'll be seeing my very own Nanay Aurora mid of October. Yey!

Joseph Ceasar Sahurda
Also a Santo Enthusiast, and I consider as a brother already. We've been invovled in a lot of controversies, together with Manoy Jonel, but we made it through. An easy-go-lucky guy, yep, he's way far ahead of me from being an easy-go-lucky guy.


Louie Occiano
I included Father Lo, being the moderator, of the Penafrancia Young Professionals (PYP), where I proudly belong now. This organization brings me more closer to the Mother of Jesus. Oh Yeah!


Peer Facilitators Organization

For the past months, I decided to distance myself from the organization. But I think its the blood of being a Peer Facilitator that brings me back to them. Hahaha. Been so proud with this kids! Successful Phase 1, Hakot-Award during the 1st part of the INTER-OFS Part 2 and value's friendship like no other.


Oliver O. Jerez
We've been in a hell during our first months of being friends. We've been involved to issues that was aggravated by nosy people and has nothing to do but make others hate and fight each other. But all's well that end's well. At least we were able to settle the misunderstandings and became a good friend now.




Penafrancia
Young Professionals
The newest addition to my ever so growing family or organizations. For the past few months, I've been active with this organization and just like for the PFO, I'm giving my best for this one. Having so much fun!




Jason Chua
I decided to include this hunk for only a single reason, he gave me a brand new book, The Rise of Nine! Oh yeah!












Angelisa Hernandez Ramos
Our former, sorry for using the term, house maid. She donated a certain amount for me to be able to realize my life-long dream. Thanks so much Ate!













For now, I have my top 8. still thinking for the remaining 2!

No comments: