Thursday, September 27, 2012

A dove and a little girl

Okay, I've been digging up some letters from my long-forgotten treasure box (circa: 2002) when I stumble on one particular letter that I think started it all.

As you all know, dear readers, tomorrow is the 28th of September, and as part of my tradition, I will post something that will have a connection with her, Mary Grace.

The following text was my letter to her revealing my feelings for her:

- - - - - - -

Knowing you is the greatest thing that happened in my entire existence. I never realized how happy and complete I am with you by my side, you don't even need to do anything. The thought of you staying by my side reassures me and gives a whole new meaning to my life. Every sound of your voice is like music to my ears, a serene lullaby that lulls me to sweet daydreams. When I gaze into your soulful eyes, I could see a brighter tomorrow. The soft whispers of your enchanting voice lift my empty spirits and calm my weary thoughts. Your beaming smile chases all my worries and uncertainties away. Your warm embrace puts me in a trance of sweet lullabies and melody. The moment that I hold your hand, I know right away that you are the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

No words could... ever express the glee that I'm experiencing right now. I couldn't even start to fathom how blessed I am to have you in this life. In any other lifetime, I'd still choose to fall in love with you. I thank God for bringing you to my life. You gave a new meaning to my existence and I could not imagine a life without you in it. You and I were made to be together, forever. Loving you was the most special thing that ever happened to me. You have a very special place in my heart and no one could ever replace that, be it in this lifetime, or any other lifetime. When I'm with you, everything feels so right and I feel really blessed. I cherish every single day that we spend together.

I will never leave you and I will always be your knight in shining armor. I’m willing to go against anyone who wishes you harm. I will protect you from any danger that threatens your happiness. This will be my vow from now until eternity. I will never leave your side. I'll always be here my sweet love.

I am deeply in love with you and if given another chance, I'd still choose to fall in love with you. I never thought that I could meet someone so amazing. I never thought that I could be this happy. I'll never let you go. Low me to spend an eternity with you. I have never been this sure in my entire life. I have never felt this way with anybody else. And I want to celebrate this deep love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you and I'm willing to risk everything that life has to offer just to spend forevermore with you. You are the sunshine that lifts my dark days. You are the sweet voice that makes me want to wake up every single morning of my life. I'll never need anything or anyone else for as long as I have you in my life.

- - - - - - -

Some say that it takes 7 years, 7 months and 7 days to forget someone. To be able to move on and let go of the pain and sorrows of losing someone. Yesterday, September 26, exactly 7 years and 7 months, but still, the pain was as fresh as it was before when I heard the terrible news about your untimely demise. So When I went to church, I prayed and talked to her. I asked for a sign. A sign that would mean that its time for me to let go and accept her fate. I asked for an complicated sign (part of me doesn't want to let go, so typical of me) but a realistic one.

Then, coincidence or what, immediately, I saw the sign. Not only once, but THREE times! I saw three white doves, carried by a little girl! I don't know how did it happen, but it just did! The sign, though I thought was impossible, showed up! Three times!

I guess, its a strong message for me already to let go. And I, sad to say, MUST let go.

Thank you very much Ace. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. Thank you for the laughter's, the heartaches, the pain, the joy, and most specially, thanks for the unconditional love. Thank you and I love you.

TILL WE MEET AGAIN!



related posts:

http://emancipationofiskwal.blogspot.com/2011/09/hapy-birthday.html
http://emancipationofiskwal.blogspot.com/2011/09/move-on.html http://emancipationofiskwal.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-september-once-more.html http://emancipationofiskwal.blogspot.com/2010/09/cant-cry-hard-enough.html http://emancipationofiskwal.blogspot.com/2010/09/greetings.html http://emancipationofiskwal.blogspot.com/2010/09/hunted.html http://emancipationofiskwal.blogspot.com/2010/09/stay.html http://emancipationofiskwal.blogspot.com/2009/09/september-28-2009-repost.html

No comments: