Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fiercer and Stronger Me

I don't know if my friends noticed this but I deactivated my Original Facebook Account for about a week. I just trying to see who among them would even notice or at least care. Well, turned out that no one even bother! Ha ha ha!

But I don't give a damn anymore.

I'm just saying I'm only human. Life gets you down sometimes.

I'm back from hibernation and along with it are a few realization:
1. Never trust your "friends", cause once they fail you, you'll just hurt yourself.
2. Trust no one but yourself. Never believe when they say that "I'm just here for you." because at the end of the day, you won't find anyone but the one standing in front of you in a mirror.
3. Be selfish! Its okay to be selfish. Leave something for yourself, like self respect and dignity.
4. Its okay to be a loner. You have all your time to think and meditate.

And yes, I am back with a vengeance. Everything will change now. Fair warning, I'm not the same anymore. ;)

No comments: