Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Greetings

Happy Birthday Grace!

I miss you so much. I know I have told you this a lot of time already, but I'm doing this for you to know that I really do miss you. That I really do LOVE you.

I have said many sweet love messages and wishes already. I cannot ask for more, except that you continue to be my Guardian Angel.

But this time, everything will be different.

For the past five years, I have been mourning for your loss. I know I should have done this a long time ago, but I just regained my composure and confidence just now.

I guess, I have to move on. I have to let go.

I have to move on for me to let go. I know I'd be facing the future without you here by my side. I have to move on cause everyone has already do so. I have to move on.

I have to let go in order for me to move on. Let go of the love, the pain and the loss. I have to let everything go.

But how can I let go if letting go requires me to move on, and moving on requires me to let go?

I am confused.

No comments: