I really need to comment sa mga blog ni JFY. Hehehehehe.
So here goes nothing:
1. BLOGSPOT.
-Well, I think you already know your way in blogspot kasi nakita ko may mga improvements na ang way of posting mo. Sure ako, you have a good teacher. LOLZ.
2. ive tried but im tired
-Hmmm. . . Garu bisto ko ang naggibo kayan ha. . . Disappointment and title dapat kayan. . .
3. My dying quest for liberty
-It only shows na you really want to be independent. Hayz!
4. Iris Analysis
-Nyay! Kailangan pa ba talagang i-analyze yan?! Aray ko, tinamaan lugod ako! Waaaaaaaaaaaa...
5. Trapped
- Ay iyo na ini ang sinasabi ko... Let me quote some words/phrase/paragraph na gusto ko bigyan ng comment.
Okay, here it goes.
"I would like to believe that I'm in love."
You would like to believe that you're in love. Bakit, hindi ka ba naniniwala sa sarili mo na inlove ka? Baka confused ka.
"With someone I don't know and who didn't figure in my plans at all."
Too bad, she did't figure in your plans. Well, that love eh. Minsan, dumadating na lang talaga yan ng hindi inaasahan. And when it strikes, it caught us empty handed and not ready for battle. In the end, we find ourselves losing the battle and just surrender to the enemy. Sigh.
"All these years of self-control, of denying love, have had exactly the opposite result:"
No need to deny love of existence. Cause life without loving is not life at all. Minsan, falling in love makes our life more spicy. Hehehehe.
"I have let myself be swept away by the first person to treat me a little differently."
So, she treats you differently. In what way naman kaya yun??
"that way, I can lose her without having to blame myself for another missed opportunity."
Parang wala kang balak na sabihin ang feelings mo sa kanya ha. Tsk.
6. Break
-Now you're talking! Congratulations! At long last, naisipan mo din na magpahinga from work. Nasabi kasi sa akin ni Jaja na masyado mo naman daw yata sineryoso ang work na yan. Are you trying to prove something ba? If you do, then its not the right way to prove it. You can't deny yourself with some liberty to enjoy life. Live life bro. Life is too short. [Ahem! Makes me want to sing! :D]
7. Confessions
-DIto ako masisiraan ng ulo! Shame! In the first paragraph, you recognize that you're in love. But doesn't want to express it. Ayaw mo ipakita o sabihin na in love ka. Cause you're afraid to hurt someone and to be hurt. Takot ka bang masaktan yung taong mahal mo o takot kang may masaktan pag minahal mo siya? I respect your fear of being hurt, but being hurt is part of falling in love. Its part of the risk we take when we fall in love. How can you totally say that you love her if you won't feel the pain?
You know her true love? But why need to ask it again? Correct me if I'm wrong pero ang paka intindi ko sa second stanza ng poem mo is alam mo na may mahal siyang iba but you're hoping na mahal ka din niya. Is that what you're trying to say? And now, you're just waiting for her to recognize the same feeling towards you.
Hayz.
8. A simple poem for an ANGEL like you
I have a few questions.
a. Bakit naka capitalize ang word na ANGEL?
b. Nasabihan mo na ba talaga siya ng I Love You?
c. For you to think I'm Kind? Nag papakitang tao ka lang ba when you're being nice to her?
d. Don't ask her if you really love her. Go ask yourself kasi ikaw naman yung nakakadama ng feeling na yan. For all we know, hindi pa talaga alam nung tao na mahal mo na siya. TSk! [This is not a question. Ahehehehehehe.]
e. You love her for real? As in? Pano mo nasabi na love mo na talaga? And pano mo nasabi na Love na talaga yang nararamdaman mo and hindi infatuation lang? Hmmmmmm.
9. A Song from my heart
-Love ko din ang song na ito. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
10. The return of the Iris
-IRIS na naman?!?!?!?! maganda ang song! Pero hindi ang Title! Shame!
[Bitter ba yan? Wahahahahahahahaha!]
11. Untitled 1
- How sweet. May pa "from my time and beyond" ka pang nalalaman jan! pinaikli mo na lang sana, you're life!
12. You
- Mukhang inspired ka talaga masyado ha. Do I know this lucky girl? If I do, then does she knows already? If I don't know her, is she worthy for your love? Or should I say, are they worth loving?
Hay naku JFY, napansin ko sa mga post mo na in love ka nga. But hey, I'm not saying na in love ka na talaga, im just using the phrase kasi yun ang pinaka malapit na phrase to describe sa kung ano man yang nararamdaman mo. Cause for all we know, baka infatuation lang yan. Basta JFY, you know yourself. Alam mo kung in love ka na o hindi pa. But please, when you fall in love, try not to hurt the other persons feeling ha. Be fair. Trust me. I know how it feels to be betrayed and to be unfair.
Yan lang muna.
Take care.
And for sure, may kinikilig jan! You know who you are brad! Wafak!
1 comment:
Kuya J. One-stop comment pala ha. :D
Well, thanks so much Kuya J sa comments mo. Just check your email.
Xexe
Post a Comment