Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yey! New Year na! Welcome 2009!


Hope that this year will bring me good luck and a healthy body. Hope that everything will become alright not just for me but also to my love ones.


Sigh! New Year, by the way, means on thing: 36 days before I age! Argh! I'm turning a year older again!


It seems that I can't stop that one since it’s a process and it’s a must! Well, its okay! At least I can deceive them with my looks! Ahahahahahaha!


NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION

Hmmmm. I'm not fond of making any New Years Resolution 'cause I'm freaking sure that I won't be able to do it anyways. But here's a try. And lets just hope for the best that I'll be able to fulfill this resolution. As to how long? Nobody knows! Okay, so someone knows! UP THERE!


Here's my list. Its not in order of priority.

1. Continue to avoid Marl!

2. DO save, DON'T spend. Try to minimize the expenses. Especially to those luxurious and nonsense things!

3. Try to restrain your temper. Don't be so Hot-Tempered. Try to relax in every situation.

4. Stop making someone's lives miserable.

5. Make a lot of people happy! One smile to each people you know would be enough. :D

6. Make friends, not enemies! [This would take a lot of guts to do! But nonetheless, TRY!]


I think that’s it for now. I'll just update this entry if I'm able to think of one!


NEW YEAR’S WISH

Whoa! This I'm excited to write! Ahahahahahaha! My New Years wish and my Target for this year!


1. Have a JOB! So that I'll be able to earn my OWN money from now on. Trying to insinuate something? Tsuk! ~_~;

2. Have my own DigiCam! I love to have one, just for the pleasure of taking pictures and memories!;

3. Have my own Actual Image, if not the actual, then at least something near to it, of the Divino Rostro hanging in my room;

4. A new Mobile Phone, if possible, a touch screen phone;

5. Have an inspiration! . . . Corny! :P;

6. Have Liit for the whole year and the years to come;

7. Good health for me and my loved ones;

8. Have a new laptop(again?);

9. Hope that I’ll be able to fulfill at least 80% of my New Years Resolution;

10. Hope that at least 80% of my wish would come true; and lastly

11. PEACE ON EARTH! ~_~


Ooops! May number 12 pa palan.


12. SANA TUMABA NA AKO!


ROFLOL

1 comment:

la_vOcE_dEntro said...

NEW YEAR’S WISH

Whoa! This I'm excited to write! Ahahahahahaha! My New Years wish and my Target for this year!


1. Have a JOB! So that I'll be able to earn my OWN money from now on. Trying to insinuate something? Tsuk! ~_~;
(marai ta naisip MO!!!)
2. Have my own DigiCam! I love to have one, just for the pleasure of taking pictures and memories!;
(WANTS..maYong silbi!)
3. Have my own Actual Image, if not the actual, then at least something near to it, of the Divino Rostro hanging in my room;
(katakot brAd)
4. A new Mobile Phone, if possible, a touch screen phone;
(mayo talagang silbi..gastos lng!!.)
5. Have an inspiration! . . . Corny! :P;
(csAy na nAman aNG malas nA babae!!)
6. Have Liit for the whole year and the years to come;
(c idO na haHAgadun mo sAko mO itaO)
7. Good health for me and my loved ones;
(dawa saimO lng bRAD ugmA na aKO)
8. Have a new laptop(again?);
(kUNg iTatao mo sAko c luma..pede kA mag baKAl bagO..)
9. Hope that I’ll be able to fulfill at least 80% of my New Years Resolution;
(MY GOD!!.ASA KA PA!!)
10. Hope that at least 80% of my wish would come true; and lastly
(SANA!!SANA!!SANA!!..impOrtant itonG about sa health)
11. PEACE ON EARTH! ~_~
(duh?!..maYOng manGyayaRi)

Ooops! May number 12 pa palan.


12. SANA TUMABA NA AKO!
(nAgtaba ka nA!!!..CONGRATS)