Friday, October 29, 2010

Nearly Xmas

Its nearly Christmas... Approximately fifty-seven days to go before Christmas, and here I am, trying my best to prepare my simple house for the Holidays...

Plans?

I already set-up my Mini Christmas Tree with the Christmas Angel Beside it. I also placed an improvised Christmas Tree outside, for a start. On my door, I already placed my Christmas Wreath, made by me of course.

Now, I'm planning to put some Lanterns on our trees, with some lights of course so that the lanterns will be appreciated even at night. By mid-November, I'll be placing my own Nativity Scene, minus Joseph and Mary (still contemplating to retain Mary). Then I'll be setting-up some speakers outside the house so that I'll be having some mellow Christmas music playing. I'll be arranging my lawn so perfectly that it will be one of the best Christmas Season ever!

No comments: