Monday, November 9, 2009

SAD SAD SAD

I'm sad. . . dai ko aram kung tanu. . . siguro, saru na duman itong pagiging useless ko as a friend. . . May kwarta man sana ako and able to lend the money. . . pero ang problema, dai ko magibo ta dai pa ako emancipated when it come to big amounts of money. . . and joint account mi ni papa si savings ko! argh!

secondly, si nangyayari kay Ma'am Gaile. . . I am really affected cause she's been a mother to me na din kahit papano. . . I mean, I was used to seeing her sa GC. . . Lalo na yung mga times na dai ako maka liga sa office kasi aram ko, yaon siya sa office niya. . . BUt other than that, I just miss Ma'am Gaile. . .

Now, with her current state, I do really hope and pray that she will be alright. . . dawa may mga nagsasabi na she wont be. . . dawa aram ko na she won't be, still, theres a part of me na nagsasabi na she will be! I know she can survive this one. . . I have faith. . . And yang faith na yan ang matabang samuya. . . And I know that Ma'am Gaile is strong. . . Kakayanon niya yan! With the help of our prayers. . . Lastly, she's not yet giving up. . . so why should I give up? Why should we give up?!

Lord, please, hear our prayers. . . Give Ma'am Gaile more time. . . And give her strength to overcome this test. . .

Squall Lionheart

No comments: